What are Managed Form Web Hooks?
This feature can be handy when we want to send the same data submitted through froms created using the Managed Froms to third party service providers like SalesForce, MailChimp, etc.
1. In the Web Cube admin tool click on the CMS tab.
2. Click on the Froms menu button then on the Managed forms link.
3. Open one of the manged forms on the list.
4. A new page will open.
5. Scroll down to the bottom of the page, to the Webhook endpoints section. Enter the URL of the form target to which you want all submissions forwarded.
6. Add a maximum number of retries in the Max retries text box.
7. From the Method dropdown select GET or POST to specify which method should be used to forward the form data.
Web Hooks do not impact page-load performance for the end user, because they are sent asynchronously in a process seperate from the web server.
For Web Hooks to work a Periodic Task must be created. When creating a periodic task please select the webcube.formmanager.tasks.send_webhook_payloads task. To create a periodic task go to CMS Tab > Advanced > Djcelery > Periodic Tasks.