Do you have some great videos you would like to share with your community? Web Cube can help you easily create video galleries just like the one bellow:
1. To create a video gallery click on the CMS tab.
2. Click on the Content Sections.
3. Then click ont the Videos menu item.
4. A list of existing videos will be displayed.
5. Click on the Add video button to add a new video.
6. This is the form where we will enter all the information required to post a video.
7. If the video you like to add resides on a video sharing web site like YouTube or Vimeo add the video sharing link in the Oembed code field below. The Web Cube system will know what Oembed code to generate based on the link provided.
8. If instead you have the video saved on your computer you can load it to Web Cube by using on the Choose File button.
9. To have a picture thumbnail associate with the current video click on the Choose File button and select an image from your computer.
10. Provide a description for your video in the Caption text box.
11. Provide a Title for your video.
12. Provide a slug for your video. The slug will be used to generate a web address that points to the video.
13. Associate the video with an already created gallery or use the green + icon to create a new gallery and associate the video with the newly created gallery.
14. Select a published date.
15. Web Cube provides the ability to create multiple web sites for various regions. Hold on the Control or Command key and click on the sites you would like this video show.