The Artroom is the place where authorized users can download high resolution pictures. This section can be used for example to share your logos or other high resolution marketing materials with PR companies, bloggers or news companies.
1. Click on the CMS tab.
2. Click on the Content Sections menu item. Under the Artroom click on the Assets menu item.
3. A list of existing Artroom assets will be displayed.
4. Click on the Add asset button to create a new Artroom asset.
5. Provide a name for you new asset.
6. The slug is a unique identifier that is used to construct the URL for this asset. By default the URL to your Artroom will be www.example.com/artroom/. The URL to a specific section will be www.example.com/artroom/yoursectionname/ . The section is defined at step the 7 in this tutorial.
7. Select a section or click on the green + sign to create a new section.
8. To add a tumbnail image for your new Artroom click on the Choose File and then select an image from your computer.
9. Web Cube provides the ability of specifying on which site this asset will be visible to the end users. Hold down Control or Command key and select one or more site from the list.
10. Now that we've defined the Artroom asset let's add a few high resolution images. Click on the Choose file button and select an image file from your computer.
11. To add more image fies to your Artroom click on the Add another File button.