In this tutorial we'll show you how to create a new user account.
1. Click on the CMS tab.
2. Click on the Users menu items.
3. You will be presented with a list of existing users.
4. To create a new user click on the Add user button found at the upper right side or the page.
5. Set a user name and a password for this user.
6. If this user needs API access click on the Add another Api Key button.
7. Type a random key code in the Key text field.
8. Click on the Save button to create this user account.
9. After saving you will be presented with a new page where additional information can be added and where certain permissions can be set.
10. Provide user's first name.
11. Provide user's last name.
12. Provide user's e-mail address.
13. When Active is checked the user is treated as active.
14. If Staff status is checked user has access to this administration interface.
15. If Superuser status is checked the user has all the permissions without explicitly assigning them.
16. To assign certain permissions to this user hold down the Control or Command key on a Mac and select the permissions from the Available user permissions list. Click on the blue arrow icon to make you selection.
17. The Important dates section displays the last user login and the date the user opened the account.
18. Click on the Add another API Key to create a new Key and allow this user to access the data via the Web Cube API.