Are you looking for new talent? Web Cube provides an easy way to publish your available job positions and allow the candidates to apply for them.
1. Click on the CMS tab.
2. Click on the Job Postings menu item.
3. A list of existing job postings will be displayed.
4. Click on the Add job posting button.
5. Write a title for this job postion.
6. Provide a slug. The slug is used to construct the URL for this job posting.
7. Select a category from the dropdown list or click on the green + icon to create a new category.
8. Provide the email address where any applications for this position will be sent to.
9. In the Lead in text box write a short overview of the position. This is the text that will be shown in the job list.
10. Set a date for this job posting.
11. Write a detailed job description.
12. Check Published to publish this job description on the web site.
13. Select the site(s) on which this job posting will be displayed. Hold down the Control or Command key to select more then one site.
14. Click on the Show links to customize meta data for this job posting.