If your company organizes events your users should know about you can easily post events on your web site by using the Web Cube Event Calendar.
1. Click on the CMS tab.
2. Click on the Content Sections then on the Events menu items.
3. Click on the Add event button.
4. Write a title for this event.
5. Write a description for this event.
6. Provide the location for this event.
7. Click on the Choose File button to add a picture to this event.
8. Set the event Start time.
9. Set the event End time.
10. Check if this event is Featured.
11. Check if the this event should be displayed on the web site.
12. Select an existing category from the dropdown list or click on the green + icon to create a new category.
13. Set the site where this event will be displayed. Hold down the Control or the Command on a Max to select more than one site.