In Web Cube you can quickly create a web pages using flatpages. Because Web Cube uses Django, it uses the Django's Flatpage functionality. For more information about Django Flatpages click here.
1. Click on the CMS tab.
2. Click on the Pages then on the Flat pages menu items.
3. Click on the Add flat page button.
4. Write the URL for this page.
5. Write a title.
6. Write the content for this page.
7. Select the sites where this page will be shown.
8. For advanced options click on the Show link.
9. Check to enable comments on the page.
10. Check Registation required if the users have to be logged in to see this page.
11. Provide the path to a custom template. If template name isn't provided the system will use the default template located at flatpages/default.html. For more information on how to create custom templates read How to: Use DB Templates article.