1. Click on the eCommerce tab.
2. Click on the SKU Management menu item.
3. A list of created SKUs will be displayed.
4. Click on the Add sku button to create a new SKU.
5. This is the form where we will enter all the information required to create a SKU.
6. In the Sku text field add the sku code for the product.
7. Provide a name for your SKU.
8. Check the Active checkbox if the SKU is active.
9. Check the Taxable checkbox if taxes must be applied for this item.
10. If Allow backorder checkbox is unchecked and the item is out of stock, then this item can't be purchased.
11. If the Final sale is checked, this item will not be returnable through the RMA system.
12. If Virtual checkbox is checked, this item requires no shipping. One situation where the item doesn't require shipping is when selling digital downloads for example.
Web Cube provides two price types, Flat Pricing and Tiered Pricing.
How to: Add a flat price to a SKU
1. From the Price class drop down select the Flat Price option.
2. Complete the Flat Price form to associate a flat price with this SKU.
3. Set a price for the SKU.
4. Select the currency in which this item will be sold.
How to: Add a tiered price to a SKU
1. From the Price class dropdown select Tiered Pricing.
2. Fill the form to create a tiered price for this form.
3. If Universal is checked then the price will apply to all user groups.
4. If the price must be applied only to specific user groups hold down the control or command key and select the groups. If the a groups are selected then the Universal checkbox must be unchecked.
The user groups can be created by using the Customer groups page.
5. This is the minimum quantity that has be added to shopping cart for the price to take effect.
6. This the maximum quantity that has to be added to the shopping cart for the price to take effect.
7. Provide a price.
8. Select a currency.
How to: Create SKU attributes
SKU attributes can be used to add extra information to the SKU that can be displayed on the web site or accessed via the Web Cube API.
1. The Key is the way to identify the newly created attribute,
2. This is the value we associate to the attribute.