Every time the order status changes an email is sent to the customer. To see the emails sent to the customer follow the instructions below.
1. Click on the eCommerce tab.
2. Next, click on the Order Management menu item.
3. Select an order from the order list.
4. Click on the View Emails button found at the top of the order management page.
5. On this page you will see a form for sending emails to the customers and also a history of emails generated automatically when the the order status has changed or when an email was sent to the customer using the form on this page.
6. To see the HTML email that was sent to the customer click on the HTML link found under the Contents column.
7. This is how the email that was sent to the customer looks like. If the email was sent using the email form the custom message will be added to the top of the email message along with the order details below.
8. Click on the Text link to see the text email that was sent to the customer.
9. This is how the text version looks like. If this email was sent using the email form then the custom message will be attached to the top of the email message.