In this tutorial we will show you how to add inventory to a specific SKU.
1. Click on the eCommerce tab.
2. Click on the Product Management and Inventories menu items.
3. Click on the Add Inventory button.
4. Write the SKU in the text box or click on the magnifying glass to select a SKU from the list.
5. Set the low inventory threshold. This is an amount items reserved that is not to be ordered.
6. Set in what warehouse this item is stored.
7. I this item is out of stock then you can inform the users when this item will be back in stock.
8. Set the inventory quantity.
9. Check Always in stock If this item should be orderable regardless of the inventory level quantity.