This tutorial will show you how to create a store credit for your customers using the Store Credit section.
1. Click on the eCommerce tab.
2. Click on the Store Credit then on the Store credit deposits menu items.
3. This page displays a list of Store credit deposits.
4. To create a store credit for a specific customer click on the Add store credit deposit button.
5. Click on the magnifying glass to select the user to receive the store credit.
6. Select the currency for this store credit.
7. Write the store credit amount.
8. If needed set a date when this store credit will expire.
9. A store credit can be generated for various reasons for example when creating RMAs or rewarding customers when they create a new user account. To keep track write the source for this store credit in the Source text field.
10. Write a description for this store credit.
11. Click on the Save button to create the store credit for this customer.
How to: Check the available store credit as a front end user
1. Once logged in as a front end user click on the Account link.
2. Click on the Store Credit link found on the left menu.
3. The available store credit and the store credit transaction details will be displayed on this page.