In this tutorial we'll see how to add the UPS shipping option to your Web Cube installation and create shipping rules. This will activate the real time UPS shipping rates calculation on your web site based on the specified rules. Before getting started with this tutorial please read How to: Setup the UPS API integration.
For help with more advanced shipping rules please contact your Web Cube account manager.
1. Click on the eCommerce tab.
2. Click on the Configurations then on the Shipping Options menu items.
3. Click on the Add shipping option button.
4. Write a name for this shipping option.
5. Write a code for this shipping option. This can be the code used internally by your company for this shipping option.
6. Select the site where this shipping option will become active.
7. In the rules section is where we set the conditions that need to be met for this shipping option to become visible to the users during the checkout process.
For example to activate this shipping option only for orders shipping to the US select the ordercountry option from the subcondition dropdown list. Then click on the Add link.
8. Select US form the dropdown list to have this shipping option active for all the orders shipping to the US.
9. In the Quote Providers section select the UPS option from the Key drop down list.
10. Select the shipping methods that will be shown during the checkout for this shipping option. Hold down the control of command key on the Mac to select more than one shipping method from the list.