This tutorial will show you how to create a flat shipping rate option which will show to all US customers during the checkout process.
1. Click on the Setting menu item.
2. Click on the Shipping Config menu item.
3. Click on the Add shipping option button.
4. The Name is the text that will be displayed to your customers during the checkout process.
5. This is the Code used by your organization to identify this shipping method.
6. Select the Site where this shipping option will be active.
7. Form the riles section make sure the condition is set to If ALL are TRUE of the following.
8. Then for subcondition select the ordercountry option since we want to display this shipping option to users from a specific country. Then click on the Add link found at the right side of the subcondition dropdown list.
9. Then select the United States of America since we want to show this shipping option to all US customers.
10. Next we need to select a Quote provider. For this example we are not going to use a quote provider and we will create our own shipping flat rate. For that select the flat option form the Key dropdown list.
11. Type in the shipping Provider that will be used for this shipping option.
12. Write the shipping Method that will be used.
13. Set a Price the customer will be charged when selecting this shipping option.
14. Select the type of computation that will be used. In this case we want to compute the price based on the Order.