This tutorial will show you how to create tax rates which will be applied during the checkout steps. The tax rates will be dependent on the shipping address added by the customer.
1. Click on the Setting tab.
2. Click on the Taxes menu item.
3. Click on the Add tax button.
4. Select a country.
5. If this shipping rate needs to be applied to a full region, type in the region code. For United States for example write the two letter state code.
6. You may also provide the County for which this tax rate should be applied.
7. Provide a Postal code if this shipping rate should be applied when items are shipped to a specific zip code.
8. Provide a tax Rate.