Web Cube provides the ability to create multiple sites using the same installation. When blog posts, news, pages, products etc. are created a site has to be selected which will tell the system on what site that content/page will be shown.
This feature is helpful when for example your web site needs to serve users located on various geographical areas such as US and EU. The sites feature controls what items will be shown for example to the US users and what items are shown to EU users.
The following steps will show you how to create a site.
1. Click on the Setting tab.
2. Click on the Sites menu item.
3. Click on the Add site button.
4. Type in the Domain name for this site.
5. Type in the Display name. This is the actual name that will show when selecting the sites on which your items will be shown.
Setting the sites doesn't activate the detection of the user's geographical region. If you are using the sites feature to serve multiple geographical regions please contact our support team.