The UPS shipping rates can be accessed by your Web Cube installation via the UPS API integration. After setting up the integration the shipping rates will be automatically calculated and displayed to your customers during the checkout process.
Before setting up your UPS API integration in Web Cube please make sure you have the following UPS API information handy: the XML key, the UPS Account number, the UPS User ID and the UPS Password.
1. Click on the Settings tab.
2. Click on the Store Configurations menu item.
3. Click on Add configuration button.
4. Click on the UPS shipping link.
5. Select the Site where this UPS API integration will become active.
6. Select the type of Connection from the dropdown list.
7. Type in the UPS API XML key.
8. This is the UPS account number.
9. Provide the UPS API user id information.
10. Provide the UPS API password.
11. Select the type of Container that will be used to ship the products.
12. Select the type of Pickup from the dropdown list.
The steps above establishes the connection to the UPS API. The next step is setup the shipping options that will be displayed to the customers during the checkout process. For that please read How to: Setup UPS shipping options.