This tutorial will show you how to create and allocate inventory to SKUs.
1. Click on the Shop tab.
2. Click on Manage Products and Inventories menu items.
3. Click on Add Inventory button.
4. Click on the magnifying glass to select and associate the this inventory record to a SKU.
5. There are situations where we don't want to sell all the inventory and reserve a certain amount of items. The Low inventory threshold is where we set the amount we would like to reserve.
6. Select the Warehouse where this inventory is located.
7. An availability date can be set to inform customers when this item will back in stock. This practically shows a date on the product pages which tells the customers when should they expect to be able to order the item again.
8. Set the available inventory Quantity.
9. The Always in stock options is useful when we can guarantee to have the item in stock or when the item is virtual (i.e. Gift Cards).