This tutorial will show you how to connect your Web Cube installation to Authorize.net and accept credit cards payments using the Authorize.net payment gateway provider.
Before getting started please make sure you have an opened account with Authorize.net. The Authorize.net login and the transaction key will be required to complete the setup.
After following the steps below and activating your Web Cube integration with Authorize.net please make sure to set the Authorize.net as your payment option by following the steps presented in the Payment Settings article.
1. Click on the Settings tab.
2. Click on the Store Configurations menu item.
3. Click on Add configuration button.
4. Click on the Authorize.net link.
5. Select the Sites where this payment method will be activated.
6. If ready for production set the Connection to live which will process live credit card transactions otherwise select test.
7. When ready for production select the live option for the Customer Information Manager (CIM) , otherwise select the test option.
8. Type in the Authorize.net Login info.
9. Write the Autorize.net transaction key.
10. Checkmark to enable the Authorize.net Customer Information Manager (CIM) for your site.
11. Checkmark to activate the Test mode.