Before reading this tutorial please read:
Once the UPS API integration is setup then you can create UPS shipping options and rules following the instructions below.
Shipping options are the options shown to the customers during the checkout process. Rules can be applied to specify when to show those shipping options.
In this tutorial we will create a UPS ground shipping option which will be shown to all US customers during the checkout.
1. First click on the Setting menu item.
2. Then click on the Shipping Config menu item.
3. Click on the Add shipping option button.
4. The Name is the text that will be displayed to your customers during the checkout process.
5. This is the Code used by your organization to identify this shipping method.
6. Select the Site where this shipping option will be active.
7. In the rules section make sure the condition is set to If ALL are TRUE of the following.
8. Then for subcondition select the ordercountry option since we want to display this shipping option to users from a specific country. Then click on the Add link found at the right side of the subcondition dropdown list.
9. Then select the United States of America since we want to show this shipping option to all US customers.
10. Next we need to select a Quote provider which is UPS.
11. Select the Ground method from the list.