With Web Cube we can create Merchandised pages which is a collection of products that can be used for various marketing campaigns.
To create a merchandised page follow the instructions below:
1. Click on the Shop tab.
2. Click on the Merchandised Pages menu items.
3. Click on the Add merchandising page button.
4. Set the Order for this page. Pages with lower order value have higher priority.
5. Set the URL for this page.
6. Write the Title for this Merchandised page.
7. Select a Merchandising category from the dorpdown list or click on the green plus icon to create a new category.
8. Click on the Choose File button to load an image for the banner.
9. Set the number of products what will be shown on the page at one time.
10. Write the content in the Content text box.
11. To use a custom template for this page provide the name of the custom template.
12. Chekmark to make this page visible to your users.
13. Select the sites where this page will become active.
14. Click on the magnifying glass to select the products that will be shown on this page.
15. To show this content on a Facebook Tab provide the Facebook tab App id and App secret.
16. The Meta Data Objects section is used for search engine optimization and for customizing how this page is shared on social media web sites such as Facebook.