This tutorial will guide you through the steps of setting up various shipping settings such as selecting the packing algorithm, surcharge, free shipping limit or selecting the free shipping methods offered during the checkout process.
1. Click on the Settings tab.
2. Click on Store Configurations menu item.
3. Click on Add configuration button.
4. Click on the Shipping Configuration link.
5. Select the site where this Shipping Configuration will become active.
6. Select a packing algorithm from the list. This is used to determined the size of the shipping box and ultimately calculate the shipping rates.
7. Provide a value if there should be an additional charge for shipping.
8. Set a value to limit free shipping if the shipping costs surpass a set value.
9. Checkmark to provide free shipping on split orders.
10. Select the free shipping methods from the list. Hold down the Control or Command key on a Mac to select more then one method.