A great marketing/sales tool is customer rewards which as its name implies, various rewards can be provided to your customers when certain conditions are met.
In this example the customer is awarded with a $10 (Big Purchase Bonus) store credit if the order value is greater than $100. The store credit is applied to the customer's account after the order is fulfilled.
So let's get it started:
1. Fist click on the Shop tab.
2. Then click on the Customer Rewards menu item.
3. Click on the Rewards menu item ( not Reward events ).
4. Click on the Add reward button.
5. Provide a Name for this reward. This is what the customer sees after completing the order.
6. Checkmark the Active option.
7. Select the site where this reward will become active.
8. Set a Start time for this reward.
9. Set an End time for this reward.
10. Select the User places order option from the Event type drop down.
11. Select ordervalue option from the dropdown list then click on the Add link.
12. Add the subcondition ordervalue > 100 (no dollar symbols).
13. Next, select the Store Credit option from the Reward type dropdown list.
14. Set the store credit amount to 10.