This tutorial will show you how to customize the RMA reason list shown to the customer during the RMA process. Also we will see how we can set the number of days an order is eligible for RMA.
When an RMA is created by the customer this is default list shown to the customer on the RMA page:
To create custom RMA reasons follow the step by step instructions below:
1. Click on the Settings tab.
2. Click on Store Configurations menu item.
3. Click on Add configuration button.
4. Click on the RMA link.
5. Select the site where this feature will become active.
6. Write the custom reasons, one RMA reason per line.
7. Optionally provide a number of days an order is eligible for an RMA.
Now when customers create an RMA they will be presented with the custom RMA reasons instead: