Web Cube integrates with USPS to provide live shipping rates via the USPS API. The USPS shipping rates will be presented to your customers as shipping options during the checkout process. This tutorial will show you step by step instruction on how to setup the USPS integration for your eCommerce site.
Before getting started please make sure you have an active USPS account and the USPS user id ready.
1. Click on the Settings tab.
2. Click on Store Configurations menu item.
3. Click on Add configuration button.
4. Click on the USPS Shipping link.
5. Select the site where the USPS Shipping should become active.
6. Set if this connection is Live or Test.
7. Provide the USPS user id.