The Abandoned Cart Followup Email it's a great marketing/sales tool that can be used by your team to increase sales by sending an email to the customers who added items to the cart and completed the shipping information but for various reasons decided to abandon the cart.
This tutorial will show you how to activate the abandoned cart followup email which will automatically send an email to the users who abandoned the cart.
1. First click on the Settings tab.
2. Then click on the Store Configurations menu item.
3. Click on Add configuration button.
4. Click on the Abandoned Cart Followup link.
5. Select the site where this feature will be activated.
6. Set the number of days the system should wait before sending a follow-up email to the customer.
7. Optionally we can set an BCC email to silently be copied on all followup emails.