This tutorial will show you how to add the size and weight attributes to your SKUs. These product attributes are used by the shipping algorithms to calculate shipping rates.
1. Click on the Settings tab.
2. Click on the Shipping Config then on the the Product attributes menu items.
3. Click on the Add Product Attributes button.
4. Provide the Length for the product and then select the unit of measurement from the dropdown list.
5. Provide the product Width and select the unit of measurement.
6. Provide the Height for your product and select the unit of measurement.
7. Select the SKU to which these attributes will be associated with.
8. Provide the Weight for this product along and select the unit of measurement from the dropdown list.
Another way of adding the size and weight is when adding SKUs. Click here to learn more.