When logging in into Web Cube administration interface your will be presented with the dashboard. The dashboard presents various helpful information, one them being the number of visitors. The number of visitors is collected from your Google Analytics account which is accessed via the Google Analytics API.
Before getting started please make sure you have all the Google API access information ready. For more information on the Google API console click here.
The process of setting up and connecting to the Google API it's a more advanced topic so please don't hesitate to contact our customer support if help is needed.
1. Click on the Settings tab.
2. Click on the Store Configurations menu item.
3. Click on the Add Configuration button.
4. Click on the Google Analytics link.
5. Select the Site where this Google Analytics configuration will become active.
6. Enter the Client ID for web applications from the Google APIs Console.
7. Enter the Client Secret for web applications from the Google APIs Console.
8. Enter the Simple API Access key from the Google APIs Console.
9. Enter the Refresh Token for this application.
10. Enter the Google API Profile ID.