Customer accounts are created automatically when, orders are placed and users don't have a customer account or when orders are placed as a guest. To manually create a customer account please follow the instructions below.
1. Click on the Shop tab.
2. Click on Customers menu items.
3. Click on the Add Customer button.
4. This option activates or deactivates the customer account. By default, this option is set to Active.
5. Next we need to associate this customer account with a user account. Click on the magnifying glass icon to select an user account.
6. Complete the customer information.
7. Select the customer groups to which this customer account belongs to. For the system to work properly Authenticated Customers and Public Customers must be selected.