This tutorial will show you how to create a bundled product just like the one depicted in the screenshot below where two products are bundled and discounted.
From the administration interface:
1. Click on the Shop tab.
2. Click on the Manage Products then on the Bundled products menu items.
3. Click on the Add Bundled Product button.
4. Provide a name for this bundled product.
5. The slug is used to construct the URL for this product page.
6. You may also provide the keywords which are used for search engine optimization.
7. Check or uncheck this option to either activate or deactivate this bundled product.
8. Checkmark this option to make this product featured.
9. Set the order in which this product will be displayed in the product category pages.
10. Write a description for this bundled product.
11. Provide a style for this product.
12. Set the default product category.
13. Select other categories where this product will be displayed.
14. Select the sites where this product will be active.
15. Click on the Show link for more advanced options.
16. To use a custom template for this product page, fill out the template name.
17. Use the URL field to create a custom url for this product page (i.e. /my-custom-url/ ).
18. Click on the magnifying glass to add the options for this bundled product. The options are products not SKUs.
19. Use the Add another Bundled Product Option button to add more product options.
20. In the next section we can set a discount. The discount will be applied to all product options.
If we select the Fixed Price option, then the products will be discounted by the value we set in the Discount amount field. For example, if the Discount Amout value is set to 15 and product is $55 then the final (discounted) product price will be $55 (product price) - $15 (discount).
If the Absolute option is selected, then the final (discounted) product price will be the value we add in the Discounted amount field. For example, if the value in the Disconted amount field is 15 and the product price is $55 then the final (discounted) product price will be $15.
The Percentage option will discount a percentage off the product price.
21. Use the Choose File buttons to add the product images.
22. After saving the bundled product you will be able to see the calculated price by clicking on the Show link.
23. Product attributes can be used to add additional information to the product.
24. Use the Oembed code field to add product videos hosted on YouTube or Vimeo or click on the Choose File button to add a video from your computer.
25. Click on the magnifying glass icon to add suggested products.