The Lookbook helps you create a catalog of high quality product images which when clicked engages the customer to add the depicted products to the shopping cart. This is great way to present your products in an engaging, interactive way.
To create a new Lookbook:
1. Click on the CMS tab.
2. Click on the Look book menu item.
3. Click on the Add Lookbook link to create a new Lookbook.
4. Provide a slug. Slugs are used to construct the URL for this Lookbook.
5. Under the Items section click on the Choose File button to upload an image to your Lookbook. The recommended image size is 1200px x 746px.
6. Set an order value in the Order text field. The order value sets the order in which this image will be shown in the Lookbook. Images with lower order values will be shown first.
7. Select the Products that will be shown when clicking on the Shop This Look button. Hold down the Control or Command key on a MAC to select more then one product.
8. Click on the Add another item button to add more images to your Lookbook and repete the above steps.
9. When done click on the Save button to save your new Lookbook.