The default Web Cube installation comes with three menu groups: Main Menu, Footer Menu and Secondary Menu.These menus can be easily managed and edited using the Menu Builder. This tutorial will show you how to add a menu item to the Main Menu which is the menu located at the top of your web site.
1. Click on the CMS menu item.
2. Click on the Menu Builder menu item.
3. Click on the Add menu item button.
4. Write a Name for this menu item.
5. Provide a slug. The slug is used by the system to organize the menus in a hierarchical way.
6. Set the sites where this menu item will be shown. Hold down the Control or Command key on a MAC to select more then one site.
7. Select a parent section (menu item) if this menu item is a child for another menu item.
8. Menu items with lower values will be shown first.
9. Select the menu group where this menu item will be shown. For this example we will select the Main Menu group.
10. Provide a link for the menu item.
11. If you need to change the default behavior for this menu item add CSS classes separated by spaces.
12. Select how the target page will be opened when the menu item is clicked on.
13. Checkmark to activate this menu item.
14. The steps of adding a submenu is practically similar to adding a menu item.
15. Click on the Add another Menu Item button to add more menu items.
16. When done click on the Save button.