This tutorial will show you how to add a Team Member to the Team section.
1. Click on the CMS tab.
2. Click on the Team menu item.
3. Click on the Add Team Member link.
4. Click on the Choose File button to add an image for this team member.
5. Write team member's name in the Name text field.
6. Provide a slug. Slugs are used to construct the URL for this page. The URL for this team member will be http://www.example.com/member/slug/.
7. Write a biography for this team member.
8. You have the option to display links the the news articles by selecting the News items from the list.
9. If your web site has the e-commerce functionality enabled products can be also featured on this page by selecting products from the list. Hold down the control or command key on a MAC to select more than one product.
10. Use the Links section to add links to this member page. The order value controls the order in which the links will be display. Click on the add another link to add more links.
11. Use the Gallery section to add images or videos. Write a description in the Caption text box.
12. Click on the Choose File button to add an image to this gallery.
13. If you are adding a video to the gallery click on the Choose File button to add a Thumbnail image for the video. The thumbnail size should be 110px x 70px.
14. To add video to this team member page add the embed code in the Video Embed text box.
15. Use the Branded Links section to add links with logos. Click on the Choose File button to add a Branded Link Logo.
16. Write the URL for this Branded Link.
17. The order in which the branded links are displayed can be controlled by changing the value in the Ordering text field.
18. Click on the Save button to save the information for this Team Member page.