Web Cube's Events feature allows you to feature and spotlight upcoming events and happenings. This tutorial will show you step by step instructions on how to create and post an event.
1. Click on the CMS tab.
2. Click on the Events menu item.
3. Click on the Add event button.
4. Provide a Title for your event.
5. Write a Description for your event.
6. Provide the event Location.
7. Click on the Choose File button to upload an image.
8. Set the Start Time for this event.
9. Set the End Time for this event.
10. Checkmark the Featured option to have this event as featured.
11. Checkmark the Public option to set this event as a public event.
12. Select an existing Category from the dropdown list or click on the green plus icon to create a new event category.
13. Web Cube give you the ability to manage multiple sites using the same installation. Select the Sites where this event will be shown.