If your organization or products have been featured in the news you can share that with your community by using the Press feature.
This tutorial will guide you through the steps of adding an press item to your press section.
1. Click on the CMS tab.
2. Click on the Press menu item.
3. Click on the Add press item button.
4. Drop date is used to publish your press item at a specified date and time instead of having this press item published when is saved.
5. Checkmark the Published option to make this item visible to the front-end users.
6. Select the sites were this press item will be shown.
7. Provide a title for this press item.
8. The Slug used to construct the URL for this press item.
9. The Lead In is the text that will show under the the press item in the main press page.
10. The Date sets the publication date for this press item.
11. Add the main content for this press item in the Text box.
12. Select an existing Category from the dropdown list or create a new press category by clicking on the green plus icon.
13. You can add press item screenshots by using the Press Item Photos section.
14. Click the Choose File button to add an image.
15. Provide a Title for this image.
16. A description for this image could be also provided in the Description text box.
17. The alternate text could be used for search engine optimization purposes.
18. Date sets the publication date for this image.
19. If this press item contains multiple images you can controls the order in which the images are presented to the front-end users by modifying the value in the Order text box. Images with lower order values will show first.
20. Videos can also be added to the press item using the Press Item Videos section.
21. To add an embedded video add the share link in the Oembed code text field.
22. Click on the Choose File button if you choose to upload an video file instead. The file extension for the video file must be .mov. There is no limit on the file size but there is a 30 second time out.
23. You can also provide a Thumbnail image for your video.
24. Write the video Caption in the next text box.
25. If multiple videos are added you can control the order in which the videos will be shown by changing the value in the Order text field. Videos with lower order values will be shown first.
26. The Meta Data Object section is used for search engine optimization and for social media sharing.
27. Use the Press item products section to feature product related to the press item. Click on the magnifying glass to add related products.