Web Cube provides a user management interface where various types of user accounts can be created. In Web Cube there are three main types of user accounts: regular accounts (for front-end users), users with staff status which allows them restricted access the administration interface and users with superuser status which provides them with full access to the administration interface.
User groups can be also created which is a handy tool for allocating user permissions to multiple users at the same time.
In this tutorial we will go through the steps of creating a user with superuser status.
1. Click on the SETTINGS tab.
2. Click on the Users menu items.
3. Click the Add user button.
4. Provide an Username.
5. Provide a Password for this user.
6. Confirm the password.
7. Click on the Add another API Key button to create an API key for this user that can be used to connect third party applications to Web Cube.
8. Provide a key.
10. Once the user information is saved we can add additional information for this user. In the personal info section we can add a First name, Last name and an email address for this user.
11. By checkmarking the Active option this user account will become active and the user will have access to all front-end services.
12. Staff status provides restricted access to the administration interface.
13. Superuser status give this user full access to the administration interface.
14. Associate this user with a user group. New user groups can be also created by clicking on the green plus icon.
15. Select the permission for this user. You can use the filter option to easily locate the permissions. Then select the permissions and click on the right arrow to add the permission to the Chosen user permissions section.
16. The Important dates section shows information such as the last time the user logged in and joined to your web site.
17. The next section will show the API keys information.