Are you looking for new talent? Web Cube provides an easy way to publish your available job positions and allow the candidates to apply for those positions.
This tutorial will show you step by step instructions on how to create a new job posting.
1. Click on the CMS tab.
2. Click on the Jobs menu item.
3. Click on the Add job posting button.
4. Write a Title for your job posting.
5. The Slug is used to construct the URL for this job posting page.
6. Select a category from the dropdown list or create a new job category by clicking on the green plus icon.
7. The Reply to is the email address any applications for this position will be sent to.
8. Write a short description for this position in the Lead in text box.
9. The Date sets the publication date for this job position.
10. Write the full job description in the Text box.
11. To publish this job position make sure the Published option is checked.
12. Select the Sites where this job position will become visible.
13. The Meta Data Objects are used for search engine optimization and for customizing how this content is displayed when shared on social media web sites.