With Web Cube you can easily create an FAQ section which will help your customers learn more about you products and services you are offering. This tutorial will show you step by step instructions on how to use and create FAQs for your web site.
Below is a sample on how the FAQs section looks like when populated with content.
To add an FAQ please follow the instructions below:
1. Click on the CMS tab.
2. Click on the FAQs menu item.
3. Click on the Add faq item button.
4. Write the question.
5. Write the answer.
6. Checkmark to have this FAQ Published.
7. Select a Category from the dropdown list or click on the green plus icon to create a new FAQ category.
8. Set the order in which this FAQ will be shown on the FAQ list. FAQs with lower order values will be shown first.