Engage your customers with interesting and relevant content. Web Cube’s Blog feature gives you the tools to keep your customers updated with company news, product updates and more. Post updates, videos, photos, and embedded videos with just a few easy steps. Your Blog encourages also user engagement by allowing them to post comments.
This tutorial will show you how to create a blog article.
1. Click on the CMS tab.
2. Click on the Blog menu item.
3. Click on the Add blog entries menu item.
4. The Drop date is used to schedule the publication date and time for the blog article.
5. Checkmark the Published option to publish this article.
6. Select the sites where this blog article will be shown.
7. Write a Title for this blog article.
8. The Slug is used to construct the URL for this blog article.
9. Select an existing blog Category from the dropdown list or click on the green plus icon to create a new blog category.
10. Write the content in the Body text box. Click on the Add a new Image button to add an image to the list. To add an image to your content, click and hold the image then drag the image on your content.
11. Date added sets the date when this blog article was created.
12. To allow your users to post comments on your blog post checkmark the Enable comments option.
13. Another way of adding images to your blog is by using the Images section. If using this method the image will show at the top of the blog post above the content.
14. Click on the Choose File button to load an image located on your computer.
15. Write a title for this Blog image.
16. Provide a Description for this image.
17. Provide an Alternate text for your image. This text will be added to the alt HTML attribute when the HTML core will be generated for this image.
18. Set a date and time for the publication of this image.
19. If multiple images will be added to the blog post the order in which the images will be shown can be controlled by modifying the value in the Order field. Images with lower order values will be shown first.
20. Click on the Add another Image button to add more images to your blog article.
21. Videos can be added using the Blog Videos section. You can embed videos located on YouTube or Vimeo, or you can load videos located on your computer.
22. To embed videos from YouTube or Vimeo add the share link in the Oembed code text field.
23. If you prefer to use use a video located on your computer click on the Choose File button.
24. Click on the Choose File button to load a Thumbnail for this video.
23. Write a caption for this video.
24. Provide a key which should be a unique sting preferably lowercase with letters, numbers and dashes only.
25. Click on the Add another Support Video button to add more videos as needed.
26. The Meta Data Objects section is used for search engine optimization and for customizing how this blog article will be displayed when shared on social media web sites.