There are occasions when we need to redirect an URL from our web site to some other URL in the same web site or to a completely different web site. This can be done with the help of URL redirects. To setup URL redirects follow the step by step instructions below.
1. Click on the CMS tab.
2. Click on the SEO then on the Redirects menu items.
3. Click on the Add redirect button.
4. Select a site where this redirect will be activated.
5. Provide the URL to be redirected which should be an absolute path that excluded the domain name. Example: '/events/search/'.
6. Provide the URL where your users will be redirected to which could be an absolute path or a full URL starting with 'http://'.