reCAPTCHA is used to prevent automated abuse to your web site by ensuring that only humans can perform certain actions. To activate reCAPTCHA on your web go to http://www.google.com/recaptcha/whyrecaptcha and register your web site. Upon registration completion a private a public key will be provided.
Then in Web Cube follow the steps below:
1. Click on the Settings tab.
2. Click on Store Configurations menu item.
3. Click on Add configuration button.
4. Click on the Recaptcha link.
5. Select the site where this feature will become active.
6. Copy and paste your reCAPTCHA private key.
7. Copy and paste your reCAPTCHA public key.
9. Now that reCAPTCHA is activated when creating forms can select the reCAPTCHA option to create a reCAPTCHA form field.