This tutorial will show you how to change the top logo of your web site without writing any code.
1. Click on the Settings tab.
2. Click on the Logo Configuration menu item.
3. Click on the Add webcube logo button.
4. Provide an Alternate text for the logo.
5. Click on the Choose File button to add an image for this logo.
6. Select the site where this logo will become visible. With Web Cube you can have multiple sites using the same installation. Hold down the Control or Command key to show this logo on multiple sites.
7. Checkmark the Active option to activate this logo on your web site.
8. Set the Height for the logo in pixels. This is the same as the height for the image element.
9. Set the width for the logo in pixels. This is the same as the width for the image element.
10. Set the Minimum width for which this logo will be displayed. You can configure images with different widths so that different images will be displayed for different devices.