Do you have some great pictures you like to share with your community? Web Cube provides an easy way to create photo galleries just like the one below.
1. Click on the CMS tab.
2. Click on the Content Section then on the Galleries menu items.
3. Next a new page will open with a list of created galleries.
4. To create a new photo gallery click on the Add gallery button.
5. This is the form where we will input all the information required to create a photo gallery.
6. Provide a title for your gallery.
7. Provide a slug. The slug is used to construct web addresses for your photo gallery. In this example your gallery will be located at an address that looks similar to this: www.example.com/gallery/my-photo-gallery/
8. Write a description.
9. Date is where we have to specify when the photo gallery was published.
10. Web Cube provides the ability of creating multiple web sites and selecting on what site a particular resource will be displayed on. Hold down the Control or Command key and click on the sites where the photo gallery will be displayed on.
11. Now let's add a photo to the gallery. Click on the Choose File button and select the image file to be added to the gallery.
12. Provide a title for the photo.
13. Write description.
14. Date is where we specify when the photo was published in the Gallery.
15. Order is where we set the in which order the photo will be displayed in the gallery. The number zero has the highest priority and this photo will be shown first in this photo gallery.
16. Add more photos to your gallery and repete the above process by clicking on the Add another Gallery Photo button.
17. Save and enjoy your new photo gallery.