Although Web Cube has an online RMA creation interface for customers, some may prefer to call in to your customer service center to process an RMA. Web Cube exposes this customer interface easily to customer service operators so that they can assist a customer in creating an RMA.
1. Click on the eCommerce tab.
2. Next, click on the Order Management menu item.
3. Select an order from the list.
4. Click on the Create return button located at the top of the order management page.
5. Click on the Select button by the order items that need to be returned.
6. Select a reason for the return from the dropdown.
7. Click on the Submit button.
8. When done, a Return Merchandise Authorization page will be displayed.