In this tutorial we will show you how to add the FedEx shipping option shown to the customers during the checkout. Before getting started with this tutorial please read How To: Configure the FedEx API integration.
1. Click on the eCommerce tab.
2. Click on the Configurations then on the Shipping options menu items.
3. Click on the Add shipping option button.
4. Provide a name for this shipping option.
5. The code can be used internally to represent this shipping option.
6. Set the site where this shipping option will be active.
7. Various rules can be applied to this shipping option based on products added to the shopping cart, order value, order country, order region and user authentication.
8. From the drop down list select the FEDEX option.
9. Hold down Control, or Command on Mac, to select the shipping methods.