In this tutorial we are going to create a flat rate shipping option that will show for all orders shipped to the US.
After completing the setup process this will show as an extra shipping option during the checkout process.
To create a new shipping option:
1. Click on the eCommerce tab.
2. Click on the Configurations then on the Shipping options.
3. Click on the Add shipping option button.
4. Write a name for this shipping option. The text in the Name field will show to the customers during the checkout process.
5. This code is used internally to represent this shipping option.
6. Select a site from the dropdown where this shipping option will be active.
7. The Rules section is where we define the conditions that need to be met for this shipping option to become active. To activate this shipping option for all the orders with shipping address in the US select the ordercountry option form the subcondition dropdown list.
8. Select the US option.
9. To create a flat reate shipping option, under the Quote provides select the flat option from the key dropdown list.
10. Next, write the provider that will be used for this shipping option.
11. Write the shipping method that will be used for this shipping option.
12. Set a shipping rate.
13. Select the Order option from the Computation Method dropdown list.