In this tutorial we'll create an international flat rate shipping option. This shipping option will become available for any order to be shipped outside the US.
1. Click on the eCommerce tab.
2. Click on the Configurations then on the Shipping options menu items.
3. Click on the Add shipping option blue button.
4. Write a name for this shipping option.
5. The code is a code normally used by your company to identify this shipping option.
6. Web Cube supports multiple sites using the same installation. Select the site where this shipping option should be active.
7. In the Rules section select If ALL are FALSE of the following.
8. Select the odercountry option form the dropdown list and click on the Add link.
9. Select US option from the next dropdown list.
In the steps 7, 8 & 9 we practically activate this shipping option for any country that is NOT United States.
10. In the Quote provides section select the flat option from the Key drop down list.
11. Write the shipping Provider that will be used for this shipping option.
12. Write the shipping method that will be used for this shipping option.
13. Write the shipping rate in the Price text field.
14. From the Computation method dropdown list select the Order option.