This tutorial will show you how to setup payments for your web site.
As an example we will use the Credit Card Demo payment method which will allow you to test payments on your web site but for production you will need to connect to one of the payment gateway providers such as Authorize.net, Cybersource, Paymentech Orbital, Payflow, BrainTree etc.
1. Click on the Settings tab.
2. Click on the Store Configurations menu item.
3. Click on Add configuration button.
4. Click on the Payment link.
5. Select the site where this payment setting will become active.
6. Select the Default payment method.
7. Select the Payment Method(s). In this case we will select the Credit Card (Demo). If you are selecting other payment methods additional settings will be required. For example if you selected Authorize.net then additional settings will need to be added ( using the Authorize.net store configurations ) to connect your Web Cube store to that payment gateway provider.
8. Write the Accepted credit cards separated by comma.
9. Select Always use card store to activate the card store. Web Cube does not store the actual credit card numbers, only the transaction tokens provided by your payment gateway provider.
10. Set the Card store validation amount.