Before getting started please make sure you have an account with PayPal Paylfow. The Payflow user, password and the vendor name will be required to complete the setup.
After following the steps below and activating your Web Cube integration with PayPal Payflow please make sure to set the Payflow as your payment option by following the steps presented in the Payment Settings article.
1. Click on the Settings tab.
2. Click on Store Configurations menu item.
3. Click on Add configuration button.
4. Click on the Payflow payment link.
5. Select the site where this payment method will be activated.
6. Provide the Payflow user name.
7. Provide your Payflow password.
8. This is more likely the name of your company. Please check your Payflow account and make sure the vendor name provided there matches the vendor name provided in this form.
9. In the Partner field write PayPal.
10. Checkmark if you need to recharge a credit card without storing the credit card information in the local database.
11. Select the Live option when ready for production otherwise select the Test option.