This tutorial will show you how to create a free shipping option for orders over $75 without requireing the customer to enter a coupon code.
1. Click on the Settings tab.
2. Click on the Shipping Config then on the Shipping options menu items.
3. Click on the Add Shipping Option button.
4. Provide a name for this shipping option.
5. Provide the code for this shipping option. This is the code used by your organization for this shipping option.
6. Select the site where this shipping option will become active.
7. In the Rules section make sure the rule is set to "If ALL are TRUE of the following".
8. For the subcondition select the ordervalue option then click on the Add link.
9. Select the order subtotal is greater or equal to and then add the value 75.
10. From the Quote providers section select the Flat option.
11. Set the shipping provider.
12. Provide the shipping method.
13. Set the price to zero since we are providing free shipping.
14. Select the Order option from the computation method dropdown list.