This short tutorial will show you how to create a store credit deposit for a customer. Once the customer logs in, the store credits are available for use during the checkout process.
The screenshot below depicts the front-end interface which is seen by your customers. The store credit value is displayed at the top of your website at all time.
Your customers will also be able to access the store credit history by using their user account interface.
To provide a store credit deposit to your customer follow the step-by-step instructions below.
1. Click on the Shop tab.
2. Click on the Store Credit then on the Store credit deposits.
3. Click on the Add Store Credit Deposit button.
4. Click on the magnifying glass to select the user to which the deposit will be made.
5. Click on the dropdown list to select the currency in which this deposit will be made.
6. Set the deposit amount.
7. Set an expiration date. Leave the fields blank if this credit should never expire.
8. Store credits can be provided manually as depicted in this tutorial or automatically when using Web Cube's marketing tools. To make the distinction between the contexts in which this store credit deposit was created write a short description in the Source text field.
9. You may write a longer description to describe the reason why this store credit awarded to this particular customer.